Pop-Up Plant Protector
Exclusive | Pop-Up Winter Protection for Shrubs and Perennials
- Easy-to-install covers protect plants
- Shield plants from extreme cold and winter winds
- Choice of two sizes
- May be stacked to accommodate shrubs up to 48" high
Pop Up Protectors trap insulating air inside and block cold winter winds, shielding shrubs and tender perennials from extreme cold and damaging temperature fluctuations. Ideal for compact evergreens, including arborvitae and dwarf Alberta spruce, as well as perennials like lavender that often suffer damage in cold weather. There are two sizes: Large and X-Large. They can be used on their own or stacked on top of each other, depending on the size of the plant you're trying to protect.
A removable mesh top provides ventilation, and it offers easy access so you can add leaves or mulch to add an extra measure of insulation against extreme cold. Rock pockets on the inside allow you to anchor the protectors in place, even if the ground is already frozen.
- Polypropylene, polyester mesh
- Large Plant Protector: 22" H x 22" square at the base, tapering at the top
- X-Large Plant Protector: 30" H x 30" square at the base, tapering at the top
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive