Plant Protection Wrap, 6'
Exclusive | Protect Plants from Damaging Winds and Harsh Weather
- Protects tender transplants from drying winds
- Lets in sunlight, keeps out wind
- Simple solution to get seedlings off to a strong start
The Plant Wrap is a quick and easy way to protect young plants from drying winds. It allows the sun in for healthy growth, but prevents wind from drying out plants and breaking stems, creating a protected environment that ensures plants get off to a strong start. The Plant Wrap is designed to wrap around a tomato cage or other cage support, including our Tomato Success Kit, sold separately. Installation couldn't be easier: Simply put one stake in the ground, wrap the fabric around the cage and insert the other stake overlapping the fabric for complete protection. Or use the Plant Wrap as a windbreak along a row of plants. Stakes have a U-shaped stop 6" up from the bottom to hold fabric and stabilize the stake.
- Spun-bonded polypropylene fabric, powder-coated steel stakes
- 70% light transmission
- Steel stakes are 24" H, including 6" feet
- Fabric measures 80" L x 15-3/4" H
- Protective rubber caps on pointed ends of stakes
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!