Plant Protection Wrap, 6'
Exclusive | Protect Plants from Damaging Winds and Harsh Weather
- Protects tender transplants from drying winds
- Lets in sunlight, keeps out wind
- Simple solution to get seedlings off to a strong start
The Plant Wrap is a quick and easy way to protect young plants from drying winds. It allows the sun in for healthy growth, but prevents wind from drying out plants and breaking stems, creating a protected environment that ensures plants get off to a strong start. The Plant Wrap is designed to wrap around a tomato cage or other cage support, including our Tomato Success Kit, sold separately. Installation couldn't be easier: Simply put one stake in the ground, wrap the fabric around the cage and insert the other stake overlapping the fabric for complete protection. Or use the Plant Wrap as a windbreak along a row of plants. Stakes have a U-shaped stop 6" up from the bottom to hold fabric and stabilize the stake.
- Spun-bonded polypropylene fabric, powder-coated steel stakes
- 70% light transmission
- Steel stakes are 24" H, including 6" feet
- Fabric measures 80" L x 15-3/4" H
- Protective rubber caps on pointed ends of stakes
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive