Plant Protection Shade Covers
Exclusive | Shade Cover Fits over Plant Protection Tents, Protects Plants from Too Much Sunlight
- Shield plants from intense summer sun and heat
- Ideal for protecting seedlings from intense sun when acclimating them to outdoor conditions
- Sized to fit over Plant Protection Tent structures, sold separately
Slip these shade covers over Plant Protection Tents to provide shade from hot summer sun. They filter 50% to 70% of sunlight and help prevent sunburn and overheating. They also help keep greens like lettuce and spinach from "bolting" (going to seed) to prolong the harvest. VELCRO® brand tabs hold them securely; nylon ties let you roll the shade cover up and out of the way when it's not needed.
Intended for use with Plant Protection Tent, sold separately. Choice of two sizes.
- Polypropylene, Velcro, nylon
- Shade cover only; must be placed over Plant Protection Tent structure, sold separately
- 3' x 3' Cover is 38-1/2" square x 48" H
- 3' x 6' Cover is 77" L x 38-1/2" W x 48" H
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!