Plant Protection Shade Covers
Plant Protection Shade Cover, 3' x 3'
Item # 40-253
Plant Protection Shade Cover, 3' x 6'
Item # 40-254
Exclusive | Shade Cover Fits over Plant Protection Tents, Protects Plants from Too Much Sunlight
- Shield plants from intense summer sun and heat
- Ideal for protecting seedlings from intense sun when acclimating them to outdoor conditions
- Sized to fit over Plant Protection Tent structures, sold separately
Slip these shade covers over Plant Protection Tents to provide shade from hot summer sun. They filter 50% to 70% of sunlight and help prevent
sunburn and overheating. They also help keep greens like lettuce and spinach from "bolting" (going to seed) to prolong the harvest. VELCRO® brand tabs hold
them securely; nylon ties let you roll the shade cover up and out of the way when it's not needed. Intended for use with Plant Protection Tent, sold
separately. Choice of two sizes.
- Polypropylene, Velcro, nylon
- Shade cover only; must be placed over Plant Protection Tent structure, sold separately
- 3' x 3' Cover is 38-1/2" square x 48" H
- 3' x 6' Cover is 77" L x 38-1/2" W x 48" H
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Incomplete Product
- Needed Parts Not Availabl
- Needed Parts Not Included
- Great coverage
- Great protection
- Have My Own Frames
- Needed Protecton
- Patio Garden
- Not easy to use
- parts not included
- Find It
- I Looked For An Hour In
- Where Do I Find The Tent
- Your Catalog And Couldn't
- Is very easy to set up
- Provides Lots Of Shade
- Very easy to use
Download instructions for Plant Protection Shade Covers as a PDF
Too many gardeners plant salad greens just once a year. By planting continuously and thinking creatively about how to establish microclimates, it’s surprisingly easy to eat beautiful, delicious, home-grown salads almost every day of the year.
By using a few simple season-extending techniques and plant-protection devices, you can shield your plants from extremes of weather, and stretch your gardening season by two, three or even six months.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!