Plant Protection Frost Covers
Plant Protection Frost Cover, 3' x 3'
Item # 40-251
Plant Protection Frost Cover, 3' x 6'
Item # 40-252
Exclusive | Frost Covers Fit over Plant Protection Tents, Protect Plants from the Chill
- Protects tender plants from the chill so you can start growing earlier in spring and extend the growing season later into fall
- Ideal for protecting seedlings from cold weather when acclimating them to outdoor conditions
- Sized to fit over the Plant Protection Tent, sold separately
Slip these covers over your Plant Protection Tents, sold separately, during early cold snaps, or leave them on to extend the growing season by weeks or even months! Polypropylene fabric provides frost protection down to 24°F with 35% light transmission. Intended for use with Plant Protection Tent, sold separately.
- Non-woven polypropylene
- Frost cover only; must be placed over Plant Protection Tent structure, sold separately
- Frost protection down to 24°F
- 35% light transmission
- 3' x 3' Cover is 38-1/2" square x 48" H
- 3' x 6' Cover is 77" L x 38-1/2" W x 48" H
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Wildlife Protection
- Easy to use
- Keeps Frost Out
- Does the job
- Easy to use
- Good Heavy Material
- Loops Too Small
- On the short side
- Grow Bed Frost Protection
- Tender Plant Protection
- Looks good when new
- Zipper For Easy Access
- Disintegrates immediately
- To mess up the environmen
Download instructions for Plant Protection Frost Covers as a PDF
Identifying the problem is the first step in finding an earth-friendly way to reduce the damage caused by garden foes. Our directory features the most common causes of garden problems.
By using a few simple season-extending techniques and plant-protection devices, you can shield your plants from extremes of weather, and stretch your gardening season by two, three or even six months.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!