NEW | Patio Grape is Ornamental and Edible!
- Attractive plant produces tiny clusters of grapes
- Compact size makes it perfect for container growing
- Produces a continuous supply of delicious grapes
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
Pixie Grape is a miniature version of the Pinot Meunier, a variety that is traditionally grown for the production of wine and Champagne. With a mature height of just 18-24", it makes a decorative patio plant, with the bonus of a continuous supply of tiny clusters of grapes! The plant will grow indefinitely in a pot on the patio and is hardy in Zones 3-8 in the ground, or in Zones 5 -10 in a container. Shipped bareroot. Plant in a 1-gallon container.
- Bareroot Pixie grape
- Hardy in Zones 3-8
- Mature height: 18-24" H
- Protect bareroot plant from freezing temperatures
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.