Yellow Pear Fruit Fly Trap with 3 Lures
NEW & Exclusive | Pear Fruit Fly Trap is Effective and Discreet
- Sparkling crackle glass tabletop trap controls pesky fruit flies
- Effective and easy to use
- Eco-friendly: no plastic traps to throw away
- Includes three packets of non-toxic lure
Who wants annoying fruit flies flitting around the fruit bowl? No one will ever know that this pretty glass pear is also a fruit fly trap, which works like a wasp trap. Attracted by the bait, fruit flies enter and can't find their way back out. Just mix a packet of lure with water, remove the top from the pear and pour in the lure. Every two weeks or so, simply rinse out the pear and add a fresh batch of lure — no plastic traps to throw away. Includes three packets of non-toxic lure; additional lures sold separately. Choice of Green or Yellow.
- Recycled crackle glass, metal, 3 non-toxic fruit fly lures
- Lures contain yeast, sugar and other natural ingredients
- 4" in diameter x 8" H
- Keep out of direct sun
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!