Green Pear Fruit Fly Trap with 3 Lures
NEW & Exclusive | Pear Fruit Fly Trap is Effective and Discreet
- Sparkling crackle glass tabletop trap controls pesky fruit flies
- Effective and easy to use
- Eco-friendly: no plastic traps to throw away
- Includes three packets of non-toxic lure
Who wants annoying fruit flies flitting around the fruit bowl? No one will ever know that this pretty glass pear is also a fruit fly trap, which works like a wasp trap. Attracted by the bait, fruit flies enter and can't find their way back out. Just mix a packet of lure with water, remove the top from the pear and pour in the lure. Every two weeks or so, simply rinse out the pear and add a fresh batch of lure — no plastic traps to throw away. Includes three packets of non-toxic lure; additional lures sold separately. Choice of Green or Yellow.
- Recycled crackle glass, metal, 3 non-toxic fruit fly lures
- Lures contain yeast, sugar and other natural ingredients
- 4" in diameter x 8" H
- Keep out of direct sun
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
First, the directions don't state it, but you need to tip it slightly so the fruit flies can get in (I had assumed they entered through the "stem" but there is no opening there). Second, even if you do that, you're not going to catch more than a few fruit flies. Still had plenty in the kitchen. The bait also only lasts 2 weeks according to the directions and it only comes with two packets. While it looks nice, if it doesn't work, it's just a waste of counter space and money.
- Was this a gift?: