This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Support Tunnel Grows a Harvest of Tasty, Tender Peas
- Sturdy support for climbing peas
- Makes efficient use of garden space
- Durable and long-lasting for years of use
Our new favorite way to grow peas! This Pea Tunnel makes the most of tight garden spaces and fits nicely in a 3' to 4' raised bed. Plant a row of peas on each side and they’ll climb up and over. In the meantime, plant spinach and salad greens underneath — you’ll be done harvesting the greens by the time the peas are ready. Set up several end to end to create a long, arched tunnel to support two rows of sugar snap peas, snow peas or shell peas. Simply reach into the tunnel for easy harvesting. Simple to assemble, easy to take apart for flat, off-season storage.
- Plastic-coated steel, nylon netting, galvanized steel connectors
- 47" L x 23-1/2" W x 56" H overall
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Stores flat
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI