Patterned Rubber Stepping Stones
Recycled Rubber Stepping Stones are Easy on the Feet
- Rubber pavers are comfortable underfoot
- Raised pattern Dahlia adds traction in wet weather
- Open-pattern Fleur de Lis is best on gravel or dirt
- Sold individually
Create a neat, mud-free path through the garden with these rugged, 100% recycled rubber stepping stones. Longlasting rubber is easy to install, stays in place, and won't crack, chip, or suffer from frost damage.
- 100% recycled rubber
- Dahlia is 12" in diameter x 1/2" thick
- Fleur de Lis is 12" in diameter x 1/4" thick
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!