This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Start Seeds and Protect Plants in this Versatile Patio Greenhouse
- Portable patio greenhouse is perfect for starting seeds, hardening off transplants, and transitioning houseplants outdoors
- 10-1/2 square feet of growing space on three shelves
- Cover has zippered openings for ventilation
- Shelves are sized to hold three of our watertight Small Trays, sold separately
This portable greenhouse provides cool-weather protection for seedlings, transplants, and houseplants. The roomy interior has three wire grid shelves for lots of growing space in a compact footprint. A reinforced PVC cover protects plants from harsh weather, and its translucent white color provides filtered light to prevent sunburned plants. Powder-coated steel frame has durable nylon connectors; cover has zippered openings to let you precisely control ventilation.
- Powder-coated steel, nylon connectors, reinforced PVC cover
- 28" W x 19" D x 51" H
- Three powder-coated wire grid shelves provide 10-1/2 square feet of growing space
- Approx. 16" of height between shelves
- Shelves can be removed to accommodate tall plants
- Easy assembly
- Cover is imported
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!