Premium 1/2” Soaker Hose
Premium Polyurethane Soaker Hoses Use 80% Less Water than Sprinklers!
- The first polyurethane soaker hose!
- Provides slow, root-zone watering
- Ideal for organic gardens
- Made in USA by WaterRight™
- Please note: These Soaker Hoses is not compatible with Snip-n-Drip watering systems
Made in USA from FDA-grade, non-leaching polyurethane, these premium soaker hoses are ideal for organic and food gardens. They’re flexible so they’re easy to position and lay flat, and they weep uniformly for precise moisture delivery, providing the slow, root-zone watering plants crave. They save water, too: Soaker hoses use up to 80% less water than sprinklers! Neutral color is unobtrusive in gardens. Phthalate-, BPA- and lead-free, they meet NSF drinking-water standards. 1/2" inside diameter. Industrial spring guards at each end to eliminate annoying kinks and extra-long, crush-proof, chrome-plated solid brass fittings ensure leak-proof connections. Use included plastic end cap for a single run. Water pressure will affect flow in long-length runs.
- UV-resistant polyurethane, chrome-plated brass
- 5/8” outer diameter
- 1/2" inner diameter
- 250 PSI burst rate
- Nozzle connector is 3/4" in diameter
- Hose fittings are 3" L
- 25' weighs 2 lbs.
- 50' weighs 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- 100' weighs 8 lbs. 12 oz.
- Meets NSF drinking-water standards
- Made in USA