GSC Organic Tomato Fertilizer
GSC Organic Tomato Fertilizer, 1 Lb.
Item # 36-478
GSC Organic Tomato Fertilizer, 5 Lbs.
Item # 07-200
Customers Also Bought
Exclusive | The Fertilizer for Bigger, Sweeter Tomatoes Organically
- Provides tomatoes with all necessary nutrients for big, abundant fruit
- Slow release blend of natural and mineral organic ingredients; won't burn roots
- Conditions soil for vigorous root growth and better water penetration
Our slow-release granular fertilizer (5-6-5) gives your tomatoes all the nutrients they need, including plenty of phosphorus for big, abundant fruit. For a healthy start, mix a handful into the soil at transplant time and then side dress when tomatoes begin to set fruit. Also ideal for peppers and eggplant. Contains peanut meal.
- Contains vegetable or animal protein meal, peanut meal, natural nitrate of soda, natural sulfate of potash/magnesia
- Slow release (5-6-5) granular fertilizer
- Low analysis; no risk of root or foliar burn
- 1 lb. treats 40 square feet
- 5 lbs. treats 200 square feet
- Contains peanut meal
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Well-fed plants are healthier, more productive and more beautiful. This article covers the basics of why and how to fertilize your garden.
A water-soaked spot at the blossom end of tomato fruits is the classic symptom of blossom-end rot. This relatively common garden problem is not a disease, but rather a physiological disorder caused by a calcium imbalance within the plant. It can occur in pepper, squash, cucumber, and melon fruits as well as tomatoes.
Tomatoes are consistently the most popular vegetable in American gardens. But for most gardeners, just any old tomato won't do.
Learn how to choose the right soil and fertilizer for whatever you want to grow. Our exclusive garden-tested soils and fertilizers are formulated to provide optimum growing conditions for your plants.
- International delivery is not available for this item