Organic Seed Potatoes, 1 Lb.
This item is currently not available.
Feast on Delicious Home-Grown Gourmet Potatoes
- It's easy and fun to grow potatoes!
- Enjoy unusual, delicious varieties not typically sold in supermarkets
- Our seed potatoes are grown organically in Maine
- Shipping by growing zone begins in mid-March and continues into June; please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
All kinds of gardeners are trying their hand at growing their own potatoes, and for very good reasons. Homegrown potatoes are delicious and there’s a variety for every purpose: roasting, frying or salad making.
Butte is a russet variety — the classic for fluffy baked potatoes. Also ideal for boiling and for making French fries, it's high in vitamin C and protein, too. Late season (110-135 days to maturity).
Elba potatoes are a great beginners’ variety with outstanding resistance to disease and drought, and firm, flavorful white flesh. Early season (70-90 days to maturity).
Rose Gold is a very attractive and rich-tasting variety with red skin and yellow flesh. It's delicious baked and steamed and is especially good in creamy soups. Mid season (90-110 days to maturity).
Yukon Gold is a yellow-fleshed potato renowned for its outstanding flavor and texture. It’s very versatile — enjoy it baked, boiled, mashed or fried. Early season (70-90 days to maturity).
Rose Finn Apple Fingerling is a rare and beautiful rosy-colored fingerling potato with moderately dry yellow flesh. Late season (105-135 days to maturity).
- Varieties are sold in 1-pound bags
- Yield from 1 lb. is approx. 10-20 lbs. of potatoes
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping, including FedEx Ground, is not available for this item
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!