Organic Cauliflower Plant
This item is currently not available.
Organically Grown Cauliflower Plant
- Cool-weather crop for spring and fall planting
- Early-maturing variety is self-blanching, producing tasty, snow-white heads
- Sold individually
- Shipping begins August 12 and continues until October 15
Snowball cauliflower is an heirloom variety that produces 6" to 7" diameter, pure white heads. This variety is self-blanching — the outer leaves naturally shield the cauliflower from the sun, eliminating the need to tie up leaves — and is resistant to downy mildew. Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamins C, K, B6, and folate. The seedling arrives in a 4-1/2" pot, ready to transplant into your garden. Organically grown by a family-owned and operated business.
- Cauliflower seedling in a 4-1/2" pot
- Organically grown from non-GMO seed
- Note: There are two to three seedlings per pot; choose the strongest seedling and snip the others off at the soil line
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.