No-Dig Ground Screw For Mailpost
No-Dig Ground Screw Anchor for Installing a Mailbox Post
- Turn the oversized screw anchor right into the soil and attach your 4 x 4 post
- So much easier than using a post-hole digger to excavate a hole
- Ideal for average soil conditions
This ingenious anchoring device makes it easy to install your mailbox post. Use the included 19" long rebar to turn the oversize screw right into the soil. Then attach your standard 4 x 4 wood post (not included) using the five included lag screws.
- Galvanized steel, rebar
- Screw is 22-1/2" L x 2-3/4" diameter; 28" L overall
- Rebar is 19" L
- Works best in average soil; not recommended for rocky or sandy soil
- Easy assembly
- Supports a standard 4 x 4 wood post, not included
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Solid hardware
- Fencing Posts
- Mailbox post
Comments about : No-Dig Ground Screw For Mailpost:
This thing rules! No need to dig a hole for a sonnet tube--just screw this into the ground, attach post and done! Easy to plum up too!
- Was this a gift?:
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.