New England Pie Pumpkin Organic Seeds
NEW | New England Pie Organic Pumpkin Seeds: Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds
- Traditional pumpkin for making pies
- Attractive fruits have dark orange skin and light ribbing
- Heirloom variety
Ideal for making pumpkin pies, this variety has the relatively dry flesh preferred by bakers. Averaging 4-6 lbs. each, these pumpkins also have a long storage life. The fruits will be ready to harvest in 105 days.
Gardener's Supply is offering these seeds through our partnership with High Mowing Organic Seeds, a small Vermont company that produces and develops the best quality, 100% organic seeds. Varieties have been selected for their exceptional performance. When you buy organic seed, you have the assurance that the seed was grown without synthetic chemicals and you are supporting farms and companies that are committed to organic agriculture.
- Organic, non-GMO New England Pie pumpkin seeds
- Seeds have a 1-year shelf life
- Ships FREE! This item will be excluded from the calculation for standard shipping on your order. If you have other products in your cart, only the shipping charges for those items will be applied.