Nature Mill Composter
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Nature Mill Kitchen Composter Makes Compost in Just 14 Days, All Year-Round
- Self-contained, energy-efficient electric composter is easy to use
- Scraps are heated and aerated for fast decomposition
- Dual chamber design lets you add scraps anytime
- This top-of-the-line Nature Mill Composter is the largest and quietest model
This electric compost bin quickly transforms kitchen scraps into nutrient-rich compost. Perfect for your mudroom, cellar or deck. Simply put food scraps directly into the top chamber, including fruit, vegetables, eggshells, dairy, meat, coffee grounds, grains and more. (Chop scraps into small pieces for faster decomposition.) The composter automatically heats and aerates to speed up the composting process. In about two weeks you can remove two gallons of compost from the lower chamber. Accepts up to 4 gallons of scraps per week; ideal for a family of 4 to 5 people. Costs about 50 cents per month to operate. For best results, sprinkle food scraps with a handful of carbon-rich material such as coir.
- Stainless steel, Temperene™
- 20" L x 12" W x 20" H
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Made in USA
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive