Nantucket Arch with Bench
NEW | Relax on the Bench of this Stately Arch
- Create an elegant garden focal point
- Durable arbor has a welcoming bench
- Perfect for climbing roses and flowering vines
This distinctive arbor makes a beautiful statement in your yard or garden. Relax on the bench with a cup of tea and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you. The geometric sides and flat top make it an ideal structure to support climbing roses, perennial vines like hydrangea vine, as well as annual vines like morning glories or scarlet runner beans.
- Powder-coated steel
- 59" W x 84" H x 21" deep overall
- Seat: 46" L x 12-1/2" W
- Weighs 54lbs.
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
- Assembly required
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- easy to assemble
- no cross bracing
- requires additional anchors
Comments about Nantucket Arch with Bench:
Because our weather is hard on wood, I really wanted to stick with a metal arbor for a newly acquired grapevine. It's also very difficult to find a simple design without scrollwork, so this one stood out.
The arbor may do the job, but with the caveat that you'll either need to bolt it to concrete or purchase 3/8"x36" threaded rods and drive them into the ground. The anchors that are included are of no use.
I know that the seat holds up to 400 pounds, so here's hoping that our engineering keeps it steady once the grapevine begins to assert itself. Some cross bracing below or above the seat would have been helpful.
Arrived in reasonable shape, but there was a dent in one of the tubes, but we won't see it since it's on the top.
- Was this a gift?:
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.