Muck Vac Garden Hose Vacuum Cleans Your Pond Without Straining or Bailing
- No cords or battery pack — it works on normal water pressure!
- Waste hose discharges muck away from pond; makes a nutrient-rich plant fertilizer
- Aluminum handle telescopes from 36" to 76"
- Includes vacuum head, brush and hose adapter
- Also great for fountains, kiddie pools and spas
With this ingenious underwater vacuum, you don't need to empty your pond to clean it. Just connect the Muck Vac to your garden hose and vacuum away muck, algae, sand and fish waste. It's powerful yet gentle; you can usually leave fish and plants in place.
- 76" L aluminum handle
- Sturdy plastic head
- 10' waste hose
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Requires minimum 50 PSI hose pressure
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!