Mozzarella and Ricotta Homemade Cheese Kit
Homemade Mozzarella and Ricotta in 30 Minutes!
- A fun and easy way to make homemade cheese
- Fresh, delicious mozzarella or ricotta cheese in just 30 minutes
- Use cow's milk, goat's milk or powdered milk
Make fresh, natural cheese with flavors and textures that far outshine mass-produced supermarket fare! Imagine serving your own gourmet mozzarella with garden-fresh tomatoes and basil or as a pizza topping. Homemade ricotta cheese is delightful in dips and lasagna. Our DIY cheesemaking kit contains enough ingredients to make 30 batches — just add milk. Kit includes dairy thermometer, citric acid, one yard of reusable butter muslin, vegetable rennet tablets and cheese salt, plus instructions and recipes.
- Makes 30 batches (each batch uses 1 gallon of milk)
- Utensils needed: 1-gallon stainless steel or other non-reactive pot, colander, slotted spoon, long knife
- Use whole milk, goat's milk, or powdered milk plus cream (don't use ultra-pasteurized milk)
- Kit will store at room temperature up to one year. Rennet tablets will last longer if stored in a freezer
- Once opened, store citric acid and salt in tightly sealed containers in a cool, dry place and they will last indefinitely
- Made in the USA