Mount Royal Plum
This item is currently not available.
Mount Royals are Plum Delicious!
- Versatile, delicious hardy plum
- Hardy in Zones 4-8
- Not sure of your zone? Our Zone Finder tool can help
- Shipping by growing zone begins in late March and continues into June; please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
Mount Royal plum, a cold-weather variety native to Canada, is a European-style, deep-blue plum that's excellent for eating fresh, in desserts, made into jam, canned, or frozen.
- Bareroot plant
- 8-12' H at maturity
- Self-fertile freestone variety
- Plant in full sun
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Mount Royal Plum:
Our little plum twig has leaved out nicely in its new home. We are anticipating lots of growth and plums in the coming years. But not a purchase for those seeking immediate gratification.
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,CO,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.