Mount Royal Plum
Mount Royals are Plum Delicious!
- Versatile, delicious hardy plum
- Hardy in Zones 4-8
- Not sure of your zone? Our Zone Finder tool can help
- Shipping by growing zone begins in late March and continues into June; please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
Mount Royal plum, a cold-weather variety native to Canada, is a European-style, deep-blue plum that's excellent for eating fresh, in desserts, made into jam, canned, or frozen.
- Bareroot plant
- 8-12' H at maturity
- Self-fertile freestone variety
- Plant in full sun
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,CO,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!