Millefleur Felted Wool Rug
NEW & Exclusive | Handmade Felted Wool Rug is Inspired by European Tapestry
- A stunning accent for any room
- Meticulously handcrafted from New Zealand sheep wool
- Wool is colored with natural dyes
- A lovely gift for your favorite flower lover
To make this stunning rug, artisans take strips of felted wool and wrap them in tight spirals that resemble individual flowers. Then they join them together to resemble a carpet of blooms. The name Millefleur is a combination of two French words that translate to "thousand flowers." The term is used to describe patterns or backgrounds consisting of many tiny flowers or plants. Rug is for indoor use only. Made in India in a fair trade-certified factory.
- 100% wool felt
- 40" in diameter x 1/2" thick
- For indoor use only
- Spot clean with damp cloth and mild detergent only.
- Fabric is imported
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive