Eliminate Japanese Beetle Grubs for Ten Years or More!
- Provides long term control of Japanese beetles
- Safe for people, pets and beneficial soil organisms
Milky Spore is a naturally occurring microscopic bacteria (Bacillus popilliae) that kills Japanese beetle grubs before they can grow into ravenous adults. It's a long-term solution because it survives winter temperatures. The Milky Spore population increases each year, reaching peak effectiveness about three years after application, and lasts ten years or more.
- 10-oz. box covers 2,500 sq. ft.
- 40-oz. box covers 10,000 sq. ft.
- Sorry, no shipments to CA