Micro Snip-n-Drip Irrigation Kit
Exclusive | Pinpoint-Precision Drip Irrigation that Sets Up in Minutes
- Customizable drip irrigation applies water to 6 plants
- Nozzles attach to your 6mm stakes
- Flow controls let you fine-tune watering
- May be used with a rain barrel
- Drip irrigation uses up to 90% less water than sprinklers
Drip nozzles apply water to six plants, and each one adjusts so you can give every plant exactly the water it needs to thrive. Root-zone watering conserves water and keeps foliage dry, reducing disease problems. Kit installs in minutes. Use scissors to cut the micro hose to the length you need, insert the drip nozzles and you’re ready to water. Set it up once, leave it in place all season.
You get 25 feet of 3/16" drip hose, six drip nozzles, and clips so you can attach the nozzles to any 6mm stake, such as our Tomato Ladders and Essex Supports. Also includes control valve, end cap and faucet connector. Easy-to-clean nozzles make our Micro Snip-n-Drip Irrigation Kit ideal for use in hard-water areas, where buildup of salts can clog other types of irrigation systems.
- Polypropylene, plastic
- 25' of 3/16" micro hose
- 6 drip nozzles with clips
- Control valve, end cap, faucet connector
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive