Medium Gardener’s Supply Cart
Exclusive | Put Our Vermont-Built Medium Garden Cart to Work in Your Garden!
- Tough, long-lasting cart holds up to 400 pounds — as much as 8 wheelbarrows!
- Even weight distribution and big, pneumatic wheels make pushing and pulling easy
- End slides open for easy loading, unloading and dumping
For over 25 years, our garden carts have been a beloved tool of gardeners everywhere. That’s because they were designed specifically to meet the needs of gardeners, not adapted from an industrial utility cart. The big pneumatic wheels roll easily over rough terrain. High sides prevent loose loads like mulch and compost from bouncing out. The axle is positioned to distribute the weight and balance the load. The long handle lets you push or pull with equal ease and has a comfortable neoprene grip. Tough, rust-proof aluminum frame; end slides open for easy dumping. Once you own one of our carts, it’s hard to imagine getting by without it. In fact, many of the original carts are still out there, working hard. Rated "Excellent" by a leading consumer magazine.
- Assembly required
- Rust-proof aluminum frame
- Comfortable foam handle grip
- Thick panels of 4-ply exterior plywood
- Ball-bearing wheels with pneumatic tires
- 61-1/2" L x 31-1/2" W x 22" H overall
- Cargo bed: 23-1/2" W x 40-1/4" L x 11" D
- Sliding dump door with deep, welded tracks
- Made in Vermont
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!