This item is currently not available.
Ergonomic Manual Tiller Easily Loosens Soil
If you've ever used a shovel to turn over clumps of soil or struggled with a noisy, hard-to-control tiller to prepare a planting bed, you'll appreciate this innovative manual tiller. It lets you loosen soil from a standing position, using the strength of your whole body instead of just your lower back. Simply step the stirrup into the soil and turn the handle, and the arrowhead-tipped tines break up the soil.
- Ergonomic tiller loosens soil and breaks up clumps
- Uses the strength of your whole body, not just your arms
- Cultivated soil absorbs water and nutrients better than compacted soil
- All-steel construction with hardened steel tines and padded handle
- 40" L overall
- Four 5-inch tines and two 3-inch tines
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!