This item is currently not available.
Ergonomic Manual Tiller Easily Loosens Soil
If you've ever used a shovel to turn over clumps of soil or struggled with a noisy, hard-to-control tiller to prepare a planting bed, you'll appreciate this innovative manual tiller. It lets you loosen soil from a standing position, using the strength of your whole body instead of just your lower back. Simply step the stirrup into the soil and turn the handle, and the arrowhead-tipped tines break up the soil.
- Ergonomic tiller loosens soil and breaks up clumps
- Uses the strength of your whole body, not just your arms
- Cultivated soil absorbs water and nutrients better than compacted soil
- All-steel construction with hardened steel tines and padded handle
- 40" L overall
- Four 5-inch tines and two 3-inch tines