NEW | Sophisticated Style in Lightweight, Premium-Quality Planters
- Graceful, tapered silhouettes with ribbed surface texture
- Double-wall design insulates roots against extreme temperatures
- 10-year guarantee against chipping, cracking or fading
- Drainage holes in bottom; saucer required for indoor use
Our handsome Madison planters resemble handmade pottery, but they're made from high-density polyethylene so they're much lighter and more rugged. The clean lines and tapered shape bring a modern aesthetic, but they're also at home in more traditional settings. When viewed up close, the surface texture adds interest without detracting from plants. Madison planters are a natural for flowers, herbs and vegetables; the larger planters also accommodate shrubs and small trees. Use them to frame your entryway, grow your favorite culinary herbs or perk up your patio. Madison planters are available in multiple sizes and colors, allowing you to create dramatic groupings. By repeating a single style of planter, your artistic arrangement will have a unified look. These durable planters are made from UV-resistant polyethylene and will easily withstand both high and low outdoor temperatures. Pre-drilled holes in the bottom ensure proper drainage. If displaying indoors, use a saucer (sold separately) to protect surfaces from water damage.
- Roto-molded polyethelene
- 14" Madison Planter: Top diameter 14"; base diameter 8-3/4", 14" H
- Weighs 4 lbs.; holds 14 quarts of potting mix
- 16" Madison Planter: Top diameter 16", base diameter 10", 16" H
- Weighs 6 lbs.; holds 20 quarts of potting mix
- 20" Madison Planter: Top diameter 20", base diameter 10", 20" H
- Weighs 9 lbs.; holds 43 quarts of potting mix
- 26" Madison Planter: Top diameter 26", base diameter 16", 26" H
- Weighs 18 lbs.; holds 83 quarts of potting mix
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.