Little Egg Chicken Tractor
This item is currently not available.
Portable Coop Lets You Keep Chickens Almost Anywhere!
- Enjoy fresh eggs gathered from your own backyard chickens
- Take advantage of chickens' appetite for garden pest insects
- Wheeled coop moves easily around your yard
- Includes attached 8' run
Many people have rediscovered the fun and benefits of keeping a few backyard chickens, and now you can join them. In addition to producing fresh eggs, chickens are efficient at insect pest control, gobbling up garden pests as they forage. This "chicken tractor" makes it easy to contain your birds, keeping them safe from predators and preventing them from becoming a nuisance to neighbors. The wheels roll easily around the yard so the chickens can forage (and control pests) throughout your landscape. Accommodates two to four chickens, with a roomy coop and 8' run. The coop is made from solid pine and unfinished exterior grade with galvanized hardware cloth on the bottom. The coop roof tilts for easy cleaning and egg gathering. The 8' run is made from galvanized metal tubing and chicken wire, with a shade cloth cover, a door on top to facilitate feeding and watering and a sliding door to let chickens in and out.
- Solid pine, exterior grade plywood, zinc-coated or galvanized metal tubing and fasteners, corrugated plastic roof
- 11' L x 26" W x 36" H overall
- Coop is 32" L x 25" W x 36"H
- Assembly takes 1 to 2 hours
- We recommend painting or applying wood preservative to coop
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!
- This item has a $50.00 additional shipping charge