Linen Garden Apron
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | All-Purpose Apron is Comfortable and Durable
- Linen apron protects clothing in the garden and kitchen
- Natural linen fabric gets softer with every washing
- Plenty of pockets for stowing seed packets, pruners, cell phone and harvested vegetables
This natural linen apron will quickly become a favorite piece of clothing. With a soft drape, it’s perfect for all-day gardening or slipping on after work to harvest a few vegetables. An 8" deep, divided patch pocket in front holds seed packets, scissors and sundries, or perhaps a handful of beans and a tomato or two. There's even a narrow pocket for your pen or pencil. A zippered pocket is perfect for cell phone, keys and cash. The generous length and overlap in the back protect clothing. Adjustable straps cross in back.
- Linen, grosgrain trim, antiqued brass eyelets
- 34" L in front; 30" L in back
- One size fits most
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!