- Easy-to-use, durable hose is amazingly lightweight and flexible
- 45% lighter than traditional garden hoses!
- Choice of 25-, 50-, and 100-foot lengths in Moss, Taupe or Violet
Tired of dragging heavy hoses? Lighten up your watering routine with our new ultra-lightweight hose. It remains flexible and easy to maneuver, even in chilly weather. Nylon hose guards prevent kinking at ends and the chrome-plated zinc fittings are leakproof. The textured surface offers a sure grip. BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free.
Hose Care Tips
To help prevent kinking and prolong the life of your hose:
- Before using a new hose, straighten it and untwist the coils until the hose lays flat.
- After each use, straighten and untwist the hose before coiling it. Do not store the hose with kinks in it.
- Always coil your hose in the same direction — either clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Store the hose on a hose reel for easier coiling.
- Drain the hose as you coil it.
- Drain the hose prior to freezing temperatures and store under cover.
Note: To attach a nozzle or other watering accessory to your Featherweight Hose, grip the hose with one hand just below the hose guard and turn the fitting on the accessory with your other hand until it’s tight.