Light Stand Cover
Exclusive | Grow Lights Stand Cover Holds in Warmth and Increases Light Availability by 33 Percent
- Create an ideal microclimate for plants in a cool basement or drafty room
- Fabric reflects light back onto plants for faster, healthier growth
- Zippered openings let you control ventilation
Please note: This cover is designed to fit our full size light gardens that measure 52-1/2” wide. Please measure your light garden. If your light garden measures 51” wide, or if you are buying a new light garden, the frame of this cover can be cut to fit correctly. We will include instructions on how to do this.
If you start seeds or grow plants in a chilly basement or a drafty back room, the Light Stand Cover will help provide plants with a bright, warm, stable environment that promotes optimal growth. Made from heavy-duty polyester, the cover reflects light back to the plants, increasing light availability by 33 percent — without increasing electricity cost! It has a mesh top to allow excess heat to escape, and multiple zippered openings so you can easily adjust ventilation. These openings also provide easy access so you can adjust the height of the lights without removing the cover. The front closes securely with hook-and-loop fasteners. This cover fits our Standard 3-Tier SunLite® Garden, Standard 2-Tier SunLite Garden and High Intensity 2-Tier Light Garden.
- Polyester, hook-and-loop closures, mesh top
- 53" L x 16" W x 64-1/2" H
- Includes powder-coated steel frame adapter so the cover can be used with both older and newer SunLite Garden models
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!