Use the Same Lifetime Brass Sprinkler that Professional Landscapers Rely On
- A sprinkler that's built to last!
- Ideal for lawn watering
- Covers a 22-foot diameter area
In an age of plastic, one-season sprinklers, you'll appreciate these no-nonsense sprinklers built to last a lifetime, made of coated steel and solid brass. The jet nozzle creates fine droplets without the need for failure-prone moving parts. Spiked base has a foot tread to make placement easy, and a second fitting so you can connect several sprinklers end-to-end with a feeder hose (not included).
- Powder coated steel and brass
- 4-3/8" L x 3" W x 5" H plus 7-3/4" H spiked base with foot tread
- Waters a 22' circle
- Produces 1.5 to 1.7 inches of water spray per hour
- 25 to 30 PSI is recommended operating pressure