Leaf Bagging Helper
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Chute Makes Bagging Leaves Easy
Many municipalities require homeowners to bag up their autumn leaves. It sounds reasonable, until you try to fill a bag and it collapses or blows away. Here's a simple but ingenious device that makes bagging easy. Slide this plastic chute into a standard 30-gal. paper yard waste bag to hold the bag upright and open; lay the bag on the ground and you can rake leaves right up the ramp and into the bag.
- Ingenious helper for fall clean-up
- Three-sided box shape stabilizes yard waste bag and holds it upright
- Smooth plastic easily slides in and out of bag
- Folds flat for storage
- Our Flexrake , sold separately, makes raking easy
- High density plastic
- 15" W x 45" H
- Fits standard 30-gal. paper yard waste bag
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive