- Lavender is known for its ability to soothe and rejuvenate
- All-inclusive kit makes one jar of bath salts
- Also includes lavender seeds, plant marker and growing instructions
Get everything you need to make a jar of homemade bath salts, including dried lavender buds, coarsely ground bath salts, wooden scoop and jar. The kit also includes a packet of lavender seeds, plant marker and growing instructions. You can give the boxed kit as a gift, or make the bath salts yourself and give your recipient the finished product. The seeds and plant marker make a nice stocking stuffer.
- Kit includes:
- 17.6 ounces of coarse bath salts (sodium chloride, glycerine, perfume)
- 0.3 ounces of dried lavender buds
- Glass jar with steel lid
- Hardwood scoop
- English lavender seeds (Lavandula angustifolia, hardy in zones 5-10)
- Powder-coated steel plant marker
- Growing instructions
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within two business days to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!