Large Gardener’s Supply Cart
Exclusive | Vermont-Built Large Garden Cart Carries 500 Pounds
- Tough, long-lasting cart holds up to 500 pounds — as much as 10 wheelbarrows!
- Even weight distribution and big, pneumatic wheels make pushing and pulling easy
- End slides open for easy loading, unloading and dumping
For over 25 years, our garden carts have been a beloved tool of gardeners everywhere. That’s because they were designed specifically to meet the needs of gardeners, not adapted from an industrial utility cart. This garden cart has big wheels with pneumatic tires that roll easily over rough terrain. High sides prevent loose loads like mulch and compost from bouncing out. The axle is positioned to distribute the weight and balance the load. The long handle lets you push or pull with equal ease and has a comfortable neoprene grip. Tough, rust-proof aluminum frame; end slides open for easy dumping. Once you own one of our carts, it’s hard to imagine getting by without it. In fact, many of the original carts are still out there, working hard. Rated "Excellent" by a leading consumer magazine.
- Assembly required
- 66" L x 42-1/4" W x 30" H overall
- Cargo bed: 31-1/4" W x 48" L x 15-7/8" D
- Rust-proof aluminum frame
- Comfortable foam grip
- Thick panels of 4-ply exterior grade plywood
- Ball-bearing wheels with pneumatic tires
- Sliding dump door with deep welded tracks
- Hauls up to 500 lbs.
- Made in Vermont
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.