Landscape Snip-n-Drip Soaker System
Exclusive | Customizable Landscape Soaker Hose System — Complete Kit Installs in Minutes, Waters Plants All Season!
- Easily create a convenient watering system for trees, shrubs, hedges and other landscape plantings
- Kit includes everything you need!
- Makes up to 10 watering zones
- Set it up in less than an hour, leave it in place for easy watering all season long
Protect your landscape investments! With our Landscape Snip-n-Drip Soaker System you can apply water just where you want it — and not where you don't. No special tools required — just use scissors to cut the hoses to the sizes you need. Snap the fittings in place and you're ready to water. The weeping action of soaker hoses delivers water right to the roots, with minimal loss due to evaporation and runoff. Soaker hoses use up to 80% less water than sprinklers! We recommend our Earth Staples, sold separately, to hold soaker hoses in place.
- PVC garden hose, recycled rubber soaker hose, plastic fittings
- Includes 100' of 1/2" soaker hose, 50' of 1/2" garden hose, 20 hose couplers, one faucet adapter, one quick-connect with coupler and one end cap with coupler
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Landscape Snip-n-Drip Soaker System:
We added this soaker system to the front flower garden last spring. It worked so well, hidden beneath the soil, keeping the water on the roots rather than the leaves. It saved me time watering every evening, used less water, and kept my plants looking the best that I can remember. We are expanding it to the shrubs and lower garden this year since it was such a success.
My only advice is to mark where you've placed the soaker hose as a shovel goes right through it (I learned the hard way). It's can be repaired, though. I'm planning to use golf tees to mark where it meanders so I'm sure to avoid doing this again, plus only using a hand shovel.
- Was this a gift?: