This item is currently not available.
Hungry Ladybugs and Mantises Devour Aphids and other Insect Pests
- Beneficial bugs are a safe, natural pest control
- Control aphids, beetles, grasshoppers and more
Ladybugs and praying mantises are voracious predators of many garden insect pests, including aphids, whiteflies, spider mites and mealy bugs. We'll send you your choice of approximately 1,500 adult ladybugs or an egg case of 200-300 praying mantis eggs — each adult will eat several times its weight in insect pests, daily!
- Ladybugs (Hippodamia convergens) help control aphids, whiteflies, spider mites, and mealybugs
- Mantises (Tenodera aridifolia sinensis) eat aphids, beetles, grasshoppers, caterpillars, moths, mosquitoes, and other insects
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.