Lacinato Dino Kale Organic Seeds
NEW | Organic Lacinato Kale Seeds: Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds
- Tender, flavorful greens can be enjoyed raw or cooked
- Also known as dinosaur or Tuscan kale
- Heirloom variety
Vigorous plants produce armloads of blue-green leaves that are especially tender. Use the young leaves raw in salads or wait until leaves get larger and enjoy them steamed or in soups. Mature plants are 30-40" high. Flavor gets sweeter after frost. Begin harvesting baby greens in 30 days, full-size greens in 60 days.
Gardener's Supply is offering these seeds through our partnership with High Mowing Organic Seeds, a small Vermont company that produces and develops the best quality, 100% organic seeds. Varieties have been selected for their exceptional performance. When you buy organic seed, you have the assurance that the seed was grown without synthetic chemicals and you are supporting farms and companies that are committed to organic agriculture.
- Organic, non-GMO Lacinato kale seeds
- Seeds have a 1-year shelf life
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Lacinato Dino Kale Organic Seeds:
I grow kale, along with spinach, chard and various lettuces in the summer garden and then in my unheated winter greenhouse for fresh greens year round.
- Was this a gift?:
- Ships FREE! This item will be excluded from the calculation for standard shipping on your order. If you have other products in your cart, only the shipping charges for those items will be applied.