Kitchen Garden Trellis
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Kitchen Garden Trellis is a Natural Choice for Squash and Vines
- Wooden A-frame trellis is perfect for vining crops like cucumbers and squash
- Trellising vines increases air circulation to minimize disease problems
- Ideal for flowering vines, too
All-purpose wooden A-frame trellis is easy to set up — simply unfold and “plant” it in the ground. Suitable for both raised beds and in-ground gardens. Each side is 14-1/2" W x 58" H; grid openings are approx. 6" square for easy harvesting. Made from fir treated with an eco-friendly preservative. Folds flat for storage.
- Fir treated with an eco-friendly preservative
- Each side is 14-1/2" W x 58" H
- Grid openings are approx. 6" square
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive