Kid’s Gardening Gloves
NEW | Gardening Gloves for Kids Protect Little Hands
- Latex coating provides water resistance and good grip
- Brightly colored so they are harder to lose
- One size fits most children ages 5 to 7
Just like "grown-up" versions, these kids gardening gloves protect hands and provide a good grip on gardening tools, even if they're wet or muddy. The lightweight gloves offer protection without extra bulk, and the palms and sides are coated with textured latex, leaving the back open for breathability. Knit cuffs help keep debris out. Note: Latex may cause skin reactions in some people.
- Polyamide, natural latex, elastodiene
- 7-1/2" L x 3-1/2" across palm
- 1.6 oz.
- Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent
- Note: Latex may cause skin reactions in some people