Ketchup ’N’ Fries™ Tomato Plant
This item is currently not available.
NEW | Grow Tomatoes and Potatoes on One Plant!
- Harvest tomatoes and potatoes from a single plant!
- Fun to grow and produces a delicious double harvest
- Two-for-one plant is perfect for small-space gardens
- Ships by growing zone beginning in March and continuing through May
Skilled horticulturists hand-graft a tomato plant on top of a potato plant. Tomatoes and potatoes are in the same plant family, so they're naturally compatible. There is no genetic modification — grafting the two plants is an all-natural process. In a few months after planting, you'll start harvesting sweet cherry tomatoes, and continue all summer long. In fall, it will be time to dig the yellow-skinned potatoes from the soil. The potatoes have a buttery taste and smooth texture, making them ideal for mashing, boiling, baking or frying. Grows to a height of up to 7'.
- Organic, non-GMO Ketchup 'N' Fries tomato plant; plantable paperpots
- Pot: 2" square
- Protect from freezing temperatures
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery once delivery has begun to your growing zone
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.