Junior Landscape Designer
This item is currently not available.
Design Your Dream Landscape
- A fun way to visualize options for redesigning your outdoor living space
- Experiment with different layouts until you get it just right
- The same way landscape professionals plan and convey their designs to clients
Landscape designers use tools like this to help them create just the right layout of planting beds, walkways, decks, pools, driveways and more. Now you can use the same technique with your own landscape. With over 400 colorful magnetic symbols and decals to choose from, you can quickly and easily design — and redesign — your landscape until you get it just right. The kit includes an 11" x 17" magnetic grid board with clear overlay. Scaled at 1/8" = 1', this allows you to plan 11,000 square feet (1/4 acre) of landscape. A clear overlay lets you sketch out your ideas. Static cling sheets representing full-grown trees let you position them for optimum impact. Vellum sheets representing decking, beds and walkways can be cut to size and shape. Save money by envisioning and refining your landscape before you invest in expensive trees, decks and walkways.
- 11" x 17" magnetic grid board with clear overlay scaled 1/8"= 1'
- Approximately 400 colored landscape element symbols
- 2 static cling sheets representing full growth trees
- Re-positionable vellum sheets for your own cut-outs of decking, garden beds, flagstone and concrete
- 8" plastic ruler with landscape templates