Juliet Tomato Plant
This item is currently not available.
Organically Grown Juliet Tomato Plant
- Abundant, delicious, bright red plum tomatoes
- Early maturing; produces fruit in as little as 62 days
- Small, Roma-style fruit
- Sold individually
The small, crack-resistant, bright red plum Juliet tomatoes hang in dense clusters of 10 to 18 fruits. Early maturing, with the first fruits ripening in 62 days from transplanting on average. The small, "Roma" type tomatoes are perfect for roasting, grilling, sauteing and using in sauces and salsas, as well as fresh eating. It's also an excellent choice for drying. This premium seedling is 6" to 12" high in a 4-1/2" pot on delivery. Organically grown by a family-owned and -operated business. Indeterminate.
- Non-hybrid (open-pollinated) indeterminate tomato seedling
- 4-1/2" pot
- Plant is 6" to 12" H upon arrival
- Organically grown from non-GMO seed
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.