Jersey Supreme Asparagus, 25 Crowns
This item is currently not available.
Delight Dinner Guests with Tender, Home-Grown Asparagus
- Harvest fresh, gourmet asparagus from your own garden
- Easy-to-grow, long-lived perennial vegetable crop
- Hybrid variety produces abundant tender spears
- Shipping by growing zone begins in late March and continues through May; please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
Jersey Supreme is popular with gardeners because it produces an abundance of succulent spears 10 pounds or more each year once established. It’s easy to grow, disease-resistant, and tolerates most soils. One-year-old crowns produce a crop the second year. Order early for delivery at the proper time for planting in your growing area. Complete planting instructions included. 25 crowns; will fill a 25-foot row. Hardy in zones 2-9. (Not sure of your zone? Our Zone Finder can help!)
- Perennial vegetable will yield for 15 years or more
- Start harvesting the year after planting
- All-male hybrid variety
- Large graded nursery-grown crowns
- Yield is approx. 10-20 lbs over a 6-8 week period
- Plant in well-drained fertile soil, pH 7.2, full sun
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!