Jardin Ladder Trellis
Exclusive | Vintage Ladder Trellis Creates a Unique Backdrop for Flowering Vines
- Freestanding trellis adds a sculptural element to your garden
- Simple design and antiqued finish showcases climbing plants
- Perfect for compact vines like sweet peas and small clematis
Narrow rungs support vines that cling with short stems or tendrils, like compact clematis and sweet peas as well as twiners like black-eyed susan vine. The open ladder style provides plenty of space for vines to climb and spread. Made from 1/2" tubular powder-coated steel with our exclusive Jardin finish that resembles aged metal, this trellis adds rustic appeal to your garden. The top and bottom rungs are fixed in place upon assembly; other 5 rungs can be set in place any time. 56" H installed, with footed ground stakes for stability.
- Powder-coated, 1/2" tubular steel
- 38" W x 66" H x 12" D overall (including footed stakes)
- 56" H installed
- Easy assembly
- Note: In sandy soils, base should be embedded in concrete to prevent toppling
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!