Joraform Composter 125
NEW | Insulated Composter Lets You Make High-Quality Compost Year-Round
- Create nutrient-rich compost in 6 to 8 weeks — even in winter
- Insulated chambers ensure proper heat build-up
- Two rotating chambers for continuous composting
- Durable and pest-proof
The insulation in the bins of this compost tumbler ensures that the composting material inside reaches higher temperatures than it would in an uninsulated bin — up to 160 degrees F.! This higher temperature results in faster, more efficient and more thorough composting. It also allows you to compost a wider range of materials, including those not recommended for most composters, including citrus fruit with rinds, avocado pits, meat, and fish and poultry with bones — as well as vegetable scraps and yard waste. The composter is easy to turn, and the dual chambers allow continuous composting — add scraps to one side while the other side "cooks." The Jora Composter is made with high-quality galvanized steel, with tight-fitting latches that exclude rodents and other pests.
- Galvanized steel, polyethylene, foam insulation
- 36" L x 27" W x 48" H
- Weighs 64 lbs.
- Holds 33 gallons
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.